Financial Accountant- Restaurant Group- London- up to £30k
Perm to temp
- Month End:
- Post journals
- Review P&L
- Reconcile Balance Sheet
- CAPEX – process all CAPEX invoices and run the monthly depreciation.
- Payroll for Hourly Staff – run the monthly payroll for the hourly paid staff, including calculating bonus
- Stock Closure and wastage – Close the stocks at month end after the shops have finished their count, and to reopen the wastage if required for the shops
- Assist with the accounts for a subsidiary
- Turnover Rent – Send over the turnover data and certificates (if required) to the landlords and reconcile the accounts
- Petty Cash – own and reconcile the petty cash for the Support Office
- Other Adhoc duties
- Confident using a variety of systems including Microsoft Office & Outlook, Business Objects, Sage
- Ideally qualified to CIMA/ACCA level
- Previous accounts and finance experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Reporting within tight deadlines
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!