Financial Controller- 4* Hotel- Cambridge
- Oversee and manage the Finance department, responsible for, but not limited to: bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost control, stores and inventory, internal audit, payroll, cashiering, treasury, budget preparation.
- To plan, organise, manage and control all activities related to finance within the business, in order to achieve pre-set financial targets, whilst ensuring that all company accounting procedures are followed.
- To oversee the preparation and analysis of and challenge forecasts of future performance.
- To identify, highlight, analyse and make recommendations in order to maximise returns in key business areas or specific projects as advised by the General Manager.
- To directly participate in the compilation and assessment of major capital appraisal plans and feasibility studies to ensure the best practice and commercial diligence is applied at all stages.
- To monitor and give best advice and guidance to operational management on financial matters
- To provide guidance and training to managers and staff on finance procedures including cash, purchasing, debt collection etc. to ensure strict adherence to best practice financial controls
- To be a key member of the Senior Management Team and take responsibility to contribute to the overall management of the hotel.
- To display high levels of leadership and professionalism throughout the hotel at all times.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!