Financial Controller- QSR business- Wolverhampton
We’re looking for ACCA qualified Financial Controller to join New QSR Concept. You will be overseeing financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Skills & Qualifications
- ACCA Qualified
- Several years of experience in a business or finance environment
- Management experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!