Financial Controller- boutique leisure brand- London
I’m looking for a Financial Controller to join a growing boutique leisure brand with Head Offices in the City.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing the financial department in day to day operations
- Financial accounting
- Financial reporting
- Financial planning (forecasts and budgets)
- Tax compliance
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Attending and participate in company leadership team meetings
- Preparing quarterly vat returns and other statutory returns
- Enhancing the internal control environment
- Preparation of consolidated and departmental annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Experienced qualified accountant
- Good tax knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of XERO
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!