Food & Beverage Director – Luxury Country Hotel
Salary: up to £80k + bonus and company benefits
Location: Surrey (Possible relocation support)
Our client, a Luxury 5* Country Hotel is looking to recruit an experienced and passionate F&B Director to take the lead for the Bars, Restaurants, private dining and much more across their stunning property.
Our client is looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail, is highly organised and has exceptional financial acumen with a proven ability to lead and develop the F&B Management and teams.
As the F&B Director, you will oversee all aspects of the food and beverage operation across all outlets embracing responsibility for commercial development, menu creation, brand standards development and exceptional quality throughout.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture and delivering outstanding customer service.
- They will be driven by the pride in succeeding and the guest experience.
- Strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, payroll and forecasting.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills, strong leadership and people management skills.
- Experienced as a Head of F&B / F&B Director in a large luxury property / resort or Group F&B Manager in a Boutique Hotel Collection or collection of High-end Restaurants
- Experienced in developing trendy restaurant and bar outlets within the high-end / fine dining category is essential
Apply today!! firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!