Food Safety Manager- QSR
My client is one of the most recognisable brands in NYC!
Ready to join a fun, amazing, upbeat team that truly values their employees?
- · Actively identify opportunities for safety and standard improvements
- · Respond and support the investigation and recovery actions
- · Responsible for keeping all safety and training materials, policies and procedures up to date
- To provide front line support for the department
- Work with Operations team to identify and resolve any concerns
- · CP-FM desirable with basic Safety & Hygiene knowledge essential
- · Good communication skills
- · Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- · Food safety experience, 2-3 years preferably in a similar role
- · Knowledge of development of internal standards
- · Knowledge of specifications writing and development of internal QAS standards
Are you their next superstar? Send your resume to email@example.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!