Food and Beverage Cost controller- London
You will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the daily stock counts of high value food items and liquor best sellers
- Undertaking random stock counts
- Owning and managing the full weekly stock counts and calculation of margins
- Controlling the set up and operation of the Fourth Food and Beverage system
- Owning and managing staff rotas for each site in conjunction with the site GM's
- Monitoring and querying actual rotas against base rotas
- Managing the time and attendance systems at each site
- Cost control in general including identifying and making proposals for cost savings
The ideal candidate:
- Significant previous relevant experience in fast paced restaurants
- Previous experience of FNB and/or Aloha till systems
- An analytical approach with good excel skills
- A great communicator face to face and by email
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!