Forensic Accountant- Hospitality Business- London- up to £40k
We are seeking an experienced Forensic Accountant for our London office. As part of our hotel team, you will be involved in forensic investigations projects working with various hotel well-known brands.
Each project will generally incorporate the review and assessment of evidence, controls and/or risks, drafting of written reports and client liaison
- Fraud, financial and misconduct investigations
- Regulatory compliance
- Fraud Risk Management
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional accounting qualification is required. A fraud related qualification, whilst not essential, is desirable
Experience and Knowledge
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills
- Current forensic experience with significant experience at Manager level. Chartered Professional Accountant or equivalent.
- knowledge of accountancy, fraud, investigations, and audit.
- Experience of drafting reports suitable for presentation to a client.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind.
- Ability to understand and manage the risks and financials associated with the assets.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!