French Speaking Project Manager
My client is a leading foodservice provider, running oil & gas camps around the world. Due to a recent successful tender they are now looking for a Project Manager to join them team.
- Oversee soft and hard FM for a large site
- Lead, build and consolidate positive client relations
- Conduct continual analysis and evaluation of strategic information (revenues, unit and department margins, resources, cost of sales, operations, etc)
- Coordinate and manage subordinates, facilitate interdepartmental communication and allocate tasks and resources as needed.
- Prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Provide meaningful reporting to Senior Management in timely and effective manner
- Manage customer support programs and technical trouble shooting related to a variety of services
- FLUENT in French is an absolute must
- Minimum 5 years experience with related support services required
- Strong leadership, management, coaching and organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written, cross functional and interpersonal communication skills
- Good project planning and execution skills, including the ability make mid-course corrections
- Computer knowledge, including work processing, spreadsheets and databases
Interested? Please send your resume to Sharlene today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!