GENERAL MANAGER – 5* LUXURY HOTEL in SHANGHAI
Location: Shanghai, China
Salary: Chinese Yan – up to 1990000 + bonus (circa up to $315k per annum)
Previous Chinese / Hong-Kong / Singapore experience is an advantage
Luxury 5* Hotel or Palace (200 bedrooms min) background required
Must currently be in a General Manager position for a Luxury Hotel
As General Manager, you will manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded while developing the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the Group
Our client is a top hotel operator who is at the top of their game! This group is passionate about quality, services and standards across their collection of international properties.
This property is currently under construction – opening date to be announced shortly. Previous opening experience will be an advantage.
You must have / be
- At least 5 years in a similar position within a 5* Luxury Hotel or Palace
- Understand working with Management contract and Owners.
- Strategic and Commercially minded
- Strong relational experience and used to working with high-profile guests.
- Experienced managing a luxury 5* property of 200+ bedrooms
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium and long-term strategies.
Please forward your APPLICATION IN ENGLISH to Beatrice – email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!