PUTTSHACK- WHITE CITY
GRILL CHEFS/PIZZA CHEFS/CDPs
Puttshack, White City is a ‘world’s first’ social entertainment experience, using ground-breaking patented technology to catapult the traditional game of mini golf into a cutting edge gaming phenomenon!
Brought to you by the team behind the award-winning concept, Bounce, Puttshack is a social experience with dining, drinking, plenty of mini golf and awesome music.
We are looking for experienced Chefs to join our team.
If you are an ambitious professional who has at least 2 years’ experience in the role you are applying for, you may be exactly what we are looking for – send us your CV!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report for duty punctually for every shift, in complete, clean uniform and sign in with the manager.
- Prepare, cook and present food, quickly and efficiently, consistently in line with Company standards.
- Compile the daily mise en place list complete all tasks for the section to the required standard within the given time.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.
- Complete all storage, stock rotation and cleaning standards to the required standard within the given time.
- Maintain correct stock levels and minimize wastage of any sort.
- Check and put away deliveries as required.
- Accurately carry out instructions received by the Head Chef/Sous Chef during service.
- Ensure that a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained by following cleaning schedules and ongoing diligence during the shift and in set up and clean down.
- Work safely around the kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef/Sous Chef.
- The ability to work as a Chef under pressure and looking after your own section as part of a strong and well organised team of chefs in a high volume venue
- To have a real passion for working with fresh food
- To have the ability to consistently produce and maintain exceptionally high quality cuisine according to our specification
- To be amazing at working under pressure as part of a team, in a high volume, open kitchen environment
-Able to work independently, planning and organizing the section each day
-Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce menu items in the time required and consistently to the specifications provided; often working on multiple checks at the same time
-Three years’ experience in a high volume restaurant: a clear understanding of the hospitality sector, good knife skills, interest and knowledge of flavors and food products
-A good standard of spoken English and the ability to accurately follow instructions
Great rates of pay plus Tronc
Clear path for development
Full health and safety training
Visits to our farmers and key suppliers
Staff food provided
Annual staff parties
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!