General Kitchen Manager - Sushi Experience Preferred!
Salary: $50,000 + bonus + parking + benefits
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
General Kitchen Manager will provide leadership and direction in achieving sales, productivity, people management and overall operational excellence.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and operations of the assigned unit including people management, food safety, guest services, sales and food quality.
- Provide direction, coaching and reinforcement to team to ensure strict adherence to all programs in place including operating standards, guest experience, food safety and quality, productivity, inventory levels and health and safety.
- Accountable for recruiting, training, developing and motivating hourly teammates.
- Ensure that the labour and production plans are regularly amended to maximize profitability for each location through a combination of sales optimization and waste control.
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a sushi chef
- 1 year multi-unit management experience in the food service industry
- ServSafe certified
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate others
- Must be able to work a flexible and varied schedule to accommodate operational needs
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak, read and write English effectively
- Must have demonstrated excellent customer service, sound decision making, and problem solving skills
- Desire for personal and professional growth
Note only successful candidates will be contacted.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!