General Manager New concept– Amsterdam
We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager to help open this amazing restaurant based in the heart of Amsterdam
This restaurant is in a high profile location in the heart of the City and will be open all day offering a wonderful selection of European inspired dishes in a casual yet lively environment.
This stylish restaurant will be offering a relaxed but refined menu with an amazing outside area destination bar and wonderful hotel.
Being part of one of the best groups in the Netherlands at the moment this is a great opportunity to relocate to one of the best cities in Europe/The world and can offer you Huge progression as they expand throughout Europe.
Amsterdam is regularly voted as one of the most liveable cities and also one of the best cities in the World for the quality of life – Amsterdam was voted 11th best city in the world in 2016 for the quality of life!!!
The company are expanding this Brand and will be offering lots of opportunities, fun and excitement to the successful applicant over the coming years, this is a great career opportunity....
- Worked as a General Manager in a similar Premium style branded or high volume restaurant
- Current experience as a General Manager in a similar premium environment where quality and consistency go hand in hand is essential
- Previous experience of being wholly responsible for the restaurants cost controls / financial administration so to fall in line with company targets.
- The passion and the energy to drive the business forward with an entrepreneurial flair
- A natural ability to provide great customer service and develop your team
- Experience in growing, managing and training a full team
- You are instinctively service inspired and don’t compromise for an easy life, always striving to encourage the highest standards in others.
- You’ve inspired your staff, coaching and training the individual to reach their potential, building succession for your business's future
- You’re a positive ambassador, hungry for a challenge and keen to make a real difference within one of the Countries most exciting restaurant groups
- Natural leadership skills with the focus on teams’ development, training and progression.
- The ability and confidence to lead a large team in a calm and inspirational manner.
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Fluent in English, some knowledge of Dutch will be a bonus but not necessary for this role
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
- Excellent basic salary of Circa €42000 per year
- Assistance with relocation (Flights to and from Amsterdam, Temporary accommodation)
- Huge Career progression available throughout Europe
- The chance to live in one of the most liveable cities in the world
We are taking applications now for this role and successful applicants will be contacted for an interview, we ideally need people who are eligible to live and work freely in the EU
Please send in your CV today to be considered
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!