General Manager – Amsterdam
We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager to run this amazing restaurant/event space/late night venue based in the heart of Amsterdam.
This restaurant opened in 2016 in a high profile location in the heart of the City and will be open all day for food, and late into the night for parties, events and more.
This stylish restaurant is 500sq Meters of awesomeness, offering a relaxed menu with an amazing riverside terrace, destination bar and an urban luxury hotel.
The building it is located in houses some of the best restaurants, bars and office space in the City and is expected to be BUSY!!!
Being part of one of the best restaurant groups in Amsterdam at the moment this is a great opportunity to relocate to one of the best cities in Europe/The world.
Amsterdam is regularly voted as one of the most liveable cities and also one of the best cities in the World for the quality of life – Amsterdam was voted 12th best city in the world in 2016 for the quality of life!!!
- Worked as a General Manager in a similar Premium style restaurant for at least 2 years
- Current experience as a General Manager in a similar premium environment where quality and consistency go hand in hand is essential.
- Previous experience of being wholly responsible for the restaurants cost controls / financial administration so to fall in line with company targets.
- The passion and the energy to drive the business forward with an entrepreneurial flair
- A natural ability to provide great customer service and develop your team
- Experience in growing, managing and training a full team
- You are instinctively service inspired and don’t compromise for an easy life, always striving to encourage the highest standards in others.
- You’ve inspired your staff, coaching and training the individual to reach their potential, building succession for your business's future
- You’re a positive ambassador, hungry for a challenge and keen to make a real difference within one of the Countries most exciting restaurant group
- Natural leadership skills with the focus on teams’ development, training and progression.
- The ability and confidence to lead a large team in a calm and inspirational manner.
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch not needed
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
- Some experience with entertainment venues in addition to strong restaurant experience is a huge plus
- Excellent basic salary of around €3500 per month
- Share of tips
- Assistance with relocation (Flights to and from Amsterdam, Temporary accommodation are a possibility for the right person)
- Mobile phone
- The chance to live in one of the most liveable cities in the world
We are taking applications now for this role and successful applicants will be contacted for an interview, we can only accept applications who are eligible to live and work freely in the EU
Please send in your CV today to be considered
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!