Job Title: General Manager
Work hard play hard? Looking for career progression, genuine influence on brand direction and a dream lifestyle? If you have the energy, passion, can-do attitude and the ability to combine fun in the sun with professionalism in brand delivery this is your dream career move.
Our client is dedicated to ensuring their employees learn, develop and thrive. They are committed to helping their team develop their career and skills.
The General Manager primarily responsibility is the successful operation of all aspects of a multi-facetted venue including, restaurant, bar, beach and retail. The General Manager operates as the most senior manager in the property management team. The team also consists of the Assistant General Manager, Bar Manager, Head Chef/Kitchen Manager, Retail Manager, Dining Room Supervisor, Floor Managers and Entertainment Teams.
- The General Manager reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase sales.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops their team and takes an active role in mentoring and training
- A positive upbeat personality a “Leader of Fun!
- A track record of sound leadership
- Motivational, mentoring and training skills
- A passion for excellence
- 3-5 years of management experience in a high-volume restaurant
- Graduate of an accredited Hospitality Management program or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage a large team while delegating tasks and ensuring consistent follow-up
- Ability to handle difficult and challenging situations and conversations
- Financial business acumen required Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sunshine, Blue Skies, Beaches
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to Sara and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!