General Manager – Luxurious 3* Hotel – Reading
Salary: Up to £70k
A great opportunity has come up for a dynamic and experienced General Manager to join this Hotel near Reading. We are looking for a hands-on, energetic and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about hospitality.
You will be a leader and coach the team to success.
- Full responsibility for the operational and financial performance
- Full accountability for the Hotel P&L
- To monitor and maximise the profitability of all departments.
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
- Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met.
- Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer.
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
- An experienced hotelier with ambition and looking to make a name for him/herself
- Ability to lead, coach and animate the Hotel team
- Passionate, with a hands-on approach and an entrepreneur mind
- Has a personal commitment to hospitality, customer service & quality
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
- Full accountability over the Profit and Loss
- Previous senior management experience for a small/medium size property (min TO £2 million)
- Event background is a bonus
Apply Today!! – firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!