General Manager for branded Hotel in Manchester
Are you an experienced General Manager looking for a new challenge? Please read on...
- To develop, implement and build on strategies to maximize the TREVPAR of the hotel.
- To optimize commercial activities within a very competitive environment to ensure Hotel objectives are met.
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
- Take an active role in forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the hotel.
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
- Ensure all hotel standards and procedures are met.
- Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer.
- To embrace and focus on the highest levels of quality in respect to both the hard and soft aspects of the business.
- Previous experience as Hotel Manager or General Manager in a 3* or 4*
- 10+ experience in Hospitality and 2 years minimum at Senior management level
- Well rounded with Rooms and Food and Beverage experience
- Ability to lead, coach and animate the Hotel team
- Passionate, with a hands-on approach
- Has a personal commitment to hospitality, customer service & quality
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!