Group Financial Controller- Hospitality Group- Wembley
The group operates QSR Franchise restaurants throughout the UK, Hotels and a residential/commercial property company with a turnover in excess of £100M per annum.
- FULLY Qualified Accountant preferably CIMA / ACCA
- Previous business experience with SME’s, large family-owned businesses or PLC companies
- Proven track record in implementing best practice/new procedures
This will be a hands-on role which will involve the following:
- Managing / coaching / training a team of Junior Accounts Assistants and ensuring correct procedures being adhered to and team motivated.
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of management accounts and annual budgets- being able to report to Board of Directors. Ensuring EBITDA targets met.
- Managing the day to day interface with the Companies Bankers and meeting covenant reporting requirements.
- Liaising with in-house Payroll Department to ensure best practise being implemented
- Completing quarterly VAT Payments for each Company
- Complying with PAYE obligations/company secretarial tasks
- Implementing good tax planning/ Corporation tax and liaising with outside auditors
- Preparing various draft year end accounts/use of capital allowances/losses
- Enhancing financial reporting, controls and procedures across the group
- Playing a key role in developing IT systems to improve asset protection, financial control and reporting
- Reviewing annual utilities, waste, insurance contracts
- Reporting to Director and Banks regarding financial covenants.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!