Role: Group HR Admin Manager
As the Group HR Admin Manager you will:
- HR administration across the group
- Advising executive management on organisation structures; role responsibilities; manpower planning; and opportunities to improve the business through better staffing
- Supporting line managers on recruitment; performance appraisal; remuneration; training; team management; disciplinary & termination;
- Benchmarking on all manpower measures, such as productivity, remuneration, staff development
- Establish, implement and maintain HR policies
- Ensure the group’s compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Manage relationships with external service providers such as recruitment firms; payroll bureau; Peninsula; pension providers
- Oversight of all people related costs
- No staff management responsibility
- Experience in a similar generalist HR role
- CIPD Qualification preferred but not essential
- Experience in the hospitality industry ideal!
If this sounds like you then please get in touch today. Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0207 790 2666.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!