Group Payroll Manager- Restaurant Group- London
The Payroll Manager takes the lead in all payroll matters, ensuring timely processing of the fortnightly and monthly payroll for the Group. This is a stand-alone role, so there will be complete autonomy, with a need to independently troubleshoot and conduct research where needed.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll processing of UK Monthly and Fortnightly employees
- Working with the HR Team, ensure that Fourth People System is kept up to date
- Ensure effective and accurate processing and calculation of bonus, maternity, paternity, absence, special payments, and leavers payments.
- Be the first point of contact for all employee payroll enquiries
- Liaise with external Troncmaster to ensure that the scheme is running effectively, providing fortnightly reports to the provider, and communicating any Starter or Leaver information accordingly.
- Liaise with external auditors, including compilation of reports
- Compiling fortnightly and monthly journals and posting into Twinfield (Accounting package)
- Ensure that all records are accurate for HMRC and audit purposes
- Experience in Fourth People System essential
- Previous Payroll Management experience essential
- Project Management skills
- P11D experience
- Excellent communication skills
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!