HEAD CHEF: HEAD OF RECIPES AND GLOBAL IMPLEMENTATION
Location: London or Vienna
Cuisine: Gourmet / International
Leading catering group with satellite kitchen around the world. Travel will be involved.
MISSION / RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Creating gourmet recipes, recipes guides (including ingredient, methods, cost, etc) and implementation of approved creation worldwide
- Imputing new and/or improved recipes into IT System
- Ensuring recipes taste is consistent across all International Platforms and adapt to local products and supplies when necessary
- Ensuring exact taste of each recipe is replicated around the world
- Ensuring recipes can be produced on a medium to large-scale volume with keeping consistency
- Submitting new recipes to the “Taste Committee” for sign-off before implementation worldwide
- Optimizing ingredient and procedures to minimize human inaccuracies.
- Training of all chefs across the International kitchens on new recipes or new technics
- Traveling to international satellite kitchen to audit and ensure quality, efficiency, and consistency.
- Previous experience within volume cooking at gourmet level
- Keen eye for details and accuracy
- Budgeting / Costing
- Problem-solving ability
- Previous training experience is advantageous.
- Good communication skills at all level
- Customer service orientated
- Computer literate
Interested to learn more, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 207 790 2666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!