HOST– AMAZING SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT CONCEPT!
BOUNCE is a ground-breaking social entertainment concept with two established London venues situated in Farringdon and Old Street and a fledgling venue in Chicago, USA. Each beautifully designed venue features 17 ping pong tables (including the London 2012 Olympic final table), an open counter restaurant with a modern European inspired menu, fantastic DJs and a stunning full cocktail bar that takes centre stage.
With three highly successful venues and enormous plans for UK and global growth, Bounce are recruiting for Receptionist to join the success story!
To offer the highest standards of hospitality and welcome to all customers; as the first point of contact in the venue, our receptionists ensure a very happy start to our customers’ experience at Bounce being friendly, smiley and welcoming; they have responsibility for ensuring that customers understand how the venue works.
The ultimate goal of all employees is to deliver excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should be positive, loyal and a proud ambassador of the Bounce brand.
• Bounce Personality
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service in busy and pressurized environment throughout the course of entire shift
• Articulate and excellent spoken English
• Team player
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries.
• To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input accurately and promptly onto the system.
• To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and taking every opportunity to upsell, including promoting merchandise.
• To liaise with clients and customers to assist in directing their guests to the rest of the party
• To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
• To ensure that all your work meets company standards and is according to training give; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, booking supplements and payment details.
• To create daily sheets detailing large bookings, pre-orders and private room reservations.
• To have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus to ensure that you are able to respond to customer enquiries.
• To undertake general administration duties.
• To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Duty Manager.
• To be aware of your responsibilities in respect of Health and Safety at Work and they follow all procedures in this respect and report to management any hazardous situation or accident.
• To attend training sessions and team meetings as required and to be involved and contribute to these.
The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to your duties, or amend this job description at any time. In addition to the above duties you will carry out such other duties as the Company reasonably directs from time to time.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!