HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER - 5* HOTEL WEST AFRICA
Salary: US$ 7500 - 8000 (depending on experience)
Family expat package - House, personal car, international insurance
Background: Large 5* Hotel or Luxury International Branded Hotels
Must ideally have previous experience as a Hotel GM in Africa
Must have managed hotel operations with conferencing - min 200 bedrooms
Languages; Must be bilingual French and English
Due to the complex nature of this role and competitive business environment – Previous African Hotel General Management experience is a great advantage for this role..
We are looking for an highly-skilled General Manager with International experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong people skills and diplomatic mindset.
You will manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded while developing the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the Group
You must have / be...
- At least 5 years experience as Hotel General Manager
- International experience in a 4* L or 5* Standards minimum
- Strong financial understanding and cost-control background
- Strategic and Commercially minded
- Experienced managing full-service property of 200 + bedrooms with conference
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium and long-term strategies.
Please forward your APPLICATION IN ENGLISH to Beatrice – firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!