HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER BERLIN – up to €120k
International Brand – Corporate Hotel
Min experience 200 bedrooms
Bilingual - English and German
My client is a top International hotel operator who is looking for a superstar General Manager to join their property in the heart of Berlin, Germany
They are passionate about quality, services and standards across their extensive group composed of medium to large full-service hotels offering extensive careers development opportunities.
We are looking for a commercial and savvy General Manager to join their successful senior management team. The ideal candidate will have a quality full service 4* or 5* hotel experience.
You will manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded while developing the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the Group
You must have / be
- Minimum 5 years at General Manager or similar senior executive position within a Hotel
- A degree in business management / hospitality management or similar
- International brand experience at 4* Standards minimum
- Strategic and Commercially minded
- Financial/revenue management
- Berlin market knowledge
- Numbers person working with matrix
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium and long-term strategies.
Please forward your APPLICATION IN ENGLISH to Beatrice – email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!