HR Director – Portfolio of 5* Luxury Resorts – St. Lucia
Salary: $50k + Accommodation, Travel Allowance and Re-location Costs
Location: St. Lucia
Two breath-taking resorts set on a secluded cove of white sand beach at the edge of the Caribbean Sea, surrounded by tropical gardens and rainforest. All-inclusive 5* resorts with a special focus on its guest’s well-being, with one of the world’s best spas offering state-of-the-art therapies and treatments. This beautiful portfolio of luxury resorts is looking for a HR Director to cover the practices for the group.
The group is undergoing a period of change in order to set up the organisation for continued growth and expansion. A major priority for the group is to establish a robust HR function, led by an HR Director who forms part of the Executive Committee of the Group and reports to the CEO.
The HR Director must be goal-oriented with experience of designing and implementing change in organisations. This is a highly strategic role which will be responsible for:
- Building a robust HR function capable of managing our growing human capital and supporting our business divisions and functions.
- Contributing to the leadership of the Group through active involvement in the Executive Committee.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of all human resource activities, policies, budgets, objectives and plans relating to: staffing, recruitment, selection, on-boarding, training, talent management, learning and development, performance management, total rewards, organisation effectiveness, employee relations, organisation design etc.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in organisations with best-in-class HR practices
- Ideally, have a further HR qualification and/or MBA
- Experience in luxury hotels
- Have demonstrated a track record of outstanding career achievement
Apply today!! firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!