Role: HR Manager
Package: 20,000 AED
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience with Hospitality Industry background is mandatory.
Job Description HR Manager:
- Create and monitor a human resources system that complies with top organizational objectives.
- Create comprehensive human resources policies and procedures that comply with UAE laws.
- Analyze wage and salary reports; create a comprehensive and competitive compensation program that is aligned with organizational objectives.
- Oversee personnel records as required by law including local governing bodies.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations that affect human resource function.
- Ensure organization is in compliance with legal requirements.
- Schedule and conduct annual job evaluations.
- Recommend and plan pay structure revisions based on findings.
- Plan, monitor and implement employee performance appraisal on set schedule.
- Train managers on appraisal system, and coach employees accordingly.
- Resolve grievances regarding employee appraisals; provide counseling to employees and supervisors as needed and appropriate.
- Establish and maintain employee benefit programs.
- Responsible for recruitment of staff at all levels
- Responsible for human resources budget, including establishing annual human resources budget and identifying budgetary needs and reporting to CEO as appropriate.
- Must have a solid understanding of the hospitality industry in the UAE/GCC
- Experienced in HR, training and recruitment
- Organized individual who can implement structures
- Outgoing, well presented and able to work under pressure
- Experience of working with a team and being personable.
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!