HR Manager Hospitality Business, North London
My client is a leading hospitality business looking for a senior HR Manager working from their head office in North London. They are looking for a candidate that will be able to keep fully up to date with the company’s legal obligations relating to the employment of staff. Creating the annual training plan, overseeing the Company succession planning and resourcing the required calibrate of new employees.
Salary £60,000pa plus bonus and benefits
Key criteria for success:
- Ensuring recruitment targets are met and resourcing of candidates is within budget.
- Establishing a coherent brand image and message in all job related advertising and relevant documentation.
- Ensuring the success of group succession planning.
- Monitor, review, evaluate and make recommendation on all HR functions to continually improve the effectiveness of the department.
- Facilitate the Company HR training function.
- Keep up to date on new innovations, ideas and developments in HR and the industry
- Demonstrate an excellent level of enthusiasm, commitment, diligence, and belief in the Company.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or click apply
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!