HR & People Development Manager, Luxury Resort
Salary: Negotiable + Accommodation
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, confident and organised individual, who wants to be part of a busy team supporting one of the finest estates of privately-owned hotels in Scotland.
We are seeking a confident individual capable of working on their own as well as in a team supporting the Senior HR Managers.
You will be required to be based on site due to the restriction the location of the estate entails. Therefore, your own and private accommodation is provided for within the resort.
- Instil the Company Culture ensuring consistence in delivering exceptional best practice
- Actively oversee and manage the recruitment process, including interviewing for senior hotel roles, and ensure HR documentation process is adhered to.
- Advise, support and oversee hotel General Managers with all employee relations issues including Grievances, Disciplinary and Performance Management.
- To develop the teams within the estate by implementing uplifting training sessions and management development programmes.
- Encourage internal development and employee satisfaction
- To coordinate and deliver all internal training programmes across the resort ensuring all employees have exposure to the training and development initiatives.
- Previous experience in as HR Manager within a large property or company
- Strong Influencing and leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification, or equivalent
- Knowledge of hospitality (ideal but not mandatory)
- Good knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- IT proficiency
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!