HR and Training Management - Luxury Resort in the Caribbean
Exceptional opportunity for and HR and Training Manager to join this Collection of Luxury Hotels and Resorts.
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about training and developing a multi-cultural team to highest standard
You will also carry out the normal duties of the HR function
- Basic salary – depending on experience
- Single Accommodation
- Meals, Health Insurance, paid holidays
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of HR and Training in Hospitality Industry.
- A Degree at the minimum in the same field
- Able to create and deliver training program
- Able to work, motivate and coach a multi-cultural team
- Previous Remote Island experience is ideal but not mandatory
- English and French fluently
Interested in this great challenge? Contact BEATRICE with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!