HR and Training Manager – Hotel in Zurich, Switzerland
Salary: CHF 7000 – 8000 per month + benefits
Languages: German and English, French is a bonus
Background: International brand Hotels & Resort
Member of the Executive Team
We are seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager to join the Zurich Property of this International Group. You will oversee the HR cycle for your property and have occasion to be involved in various projects at Regional level.
Previous Human Resource experience within a hotel of 250 plus bedrooms is advantageous. AS HR and Training Manager you are a member of the Executive Team and work closely with the General Manager.
We are looking for an all rounded individual that will manage all areas of personnel management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Coordinate and implement training sessions
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!