Head Chef – Gastro Pub - Newbury - £30,000 + Accommodation
Who will you be working for?
A boutique Gastro Pub with rooms in the market town of Newbury, Berkshire. The site is in a premium location and boasts an all fresh food menu and a uniquely designed bar, which attracts a diverse range of clientele. Which is why they need an experienced Head Chef to lead the brigade.
We are looking for a chef that:
- Loves cooking and leading a brigade from the front
- Passionate about training nad developing their team
- Happy to work closely with the senior management team
- Strives under pressure and is accustomed to working in a high-volume kitchen
- Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
- Liaising with purchasing companies for food orders
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
- Producing menus and new dishes
- Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to tawana@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!