One of the best restaurants in the City are looking for a VERY hands-on Head Chef for this great 60 cover site
Although compact, this wonderful venue has happened to critical acclaim, has won numerous awards and he has gone from strength to strength since opening
Attracting, locals, celebrities, and high-end clientele this wonderful, relaxed restaurant offer some of the best Italian food in Amsterdam.
- A Head Chef with extensive knowledge of Italian cuisine
- Someone who is hands-on and used to working in a small team (5)
- Ahead, Chef who looking for a nice work-life balance – the restaurant is open evenings only and closed by midnight
- Have worked at least at Sous Chef level for 2 years or more
- Someone who is ideally in Amsterdam already, but if you have the right background we can help you relocate
- Great basic salary €3000 - €3500 per month Gross (Brutto) plus tips
- Assistance with accommodation when you relocate
- Great work-life balance, the restaurant is open 17:00 to 23:30 – so evenings only, giving you a day to enjoy the Amsterdam canals and museums
- Opportunity to be part of something special, due to its success to date they have more investment and are opening up more sites and concepts – A chance for you to be involved at a group level is very realistic
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!