Head Chef / Kitchen Manager needed in Herefordshire!!!
Salary: Up to £28,500
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Chef / kitchen Manager to lead an established brigade at a picturesque country pub in Hertfordshire.
This pub is part of a well-established group who are passionate about their staff, the quality of their food offering and the clientele who visit their sites and spend their hard-earned pounds with them!
The ideal Kitchen Manager
- Will be an ambitious Head Chef / Kitchen Manager interested in progressing their career
- Ideally you will come from a medium volume/fast paced kitchen environment
- Be able to deliver excellent presentation of food and consistency
- Exposure to branded operations is an advantage.
In return you will be offered
- Salary of up to £28,500
- Achievable Bonus scheme
- Equal share of service charge + tips
- Clear and structured career progression
- Discounts across the brand and much more…
This pub group offers an on-going training & development program and believe in recruiting the most talented Chefs!
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!