A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Head Chef to lead an already established team at a bespoke venue in central London. The venue offers fine dinning and live entertainment in a lavishly decorated underground escape.
This role would suit an already established Head Chef looking for a new challenge or a Senior Sous Chef who has proved themselves and is ready to take their next career step.
The venue normally opens four days a week, but on the odd occasion you maybe asked to work five days to suit business needs.
The Head Chef we are looking for
- Have full experience of Kitchen Management incl: GP, Costings, Food safety, HACCP
- Must have a proven track record of working in fast paced busy kitchen
- Passionate about training and developing their brigade
- Be passionate about fresh food and providing guests with a culinary experience not just a meal
In return you will be offered:
- A salary of £32,000
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Structed and clear development programme
- Discounts across the brand
- Paid overtime
- Incentives for you and your brigade
If you are looking for a role with a company who prides themselves on retaining and developing talented Chefs. Apply with your CV directly to Tawana on tawana@COREcruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!