Head Chef – Up to €40,000 - New opening restaurant in Paris - Training in London
We have wonderful opportunities coming up for Head Chef who is experienced with Pan Asian, Japanese and oriental cuisine to help with the first opening of many in France - This site will be opening in the heart of Paris
This wonderful group, since its inception the business has grown from strength to strength and has built itself up to one of the market leaders in its sector.
The restaurants offer Japanese inspired dished based on Pan Asian flavours with dishes exploding full of flavour with all food freshly prepped and made on site
The right head chef should have:
- Experience of 2 years or more as a Head Chef in a High street, fresh food restaurant
- Experience with new openings
- Knowledge of the french language is highly desired
- Knowledge of or passion of Asian cuisine is a huge plus
- The ability to maintain a GP and hit targets set (bonused)
- Experience as a head chef in a busy kitchen and a proven track record of managing a team of strong chefs
- The desire to develop, can come up with ideas for new dishes but also understands the importance of the company specifications
- A good attitude and a passion for developing juniors
- Great salary of up to €40,000
- Development opportunities as the company grows (5 more sites planned next year)
If you are looking for a new challenge moving into 2017, please apply today, successful, and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview in January.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!