Senior Buyer- Well established hospitality group
Your role would be to deliver an effective strategy throughout the group that champions the drive for reduced costs aligned with improved business practices in partnership with key suppliers whilst ensuring company strategic and operational objectives are met.
- Buying responsibilities
- Responsible for managing inflation, through negotiation and new sourcing opportunities,
- Deliver the successful negotiation and completion of contracts suitable for each category with clear KPIs identified to drive and deliver business and cost efficiencies across the group,
- Deliver compliance of contract terms through engagement and commitment of stakeholders and the senior management team,
- Be involved in the new menu development process,
- Manage multiple projects –short, medium and long term,
- The buying department is a profit centre in its own right and the role is responsible for achieving the required profit percentage.
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience,
- Full driving licence,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Revenue and Food cost budgeting experience required,
- Strong project management skills,
- Highly numerate, IT literate and analytical,
- Food purchasing experience, various categories, preferably within foodservice environment.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!