DetailsHead of Finance- London- 50k
The post will suit a qualified accountant who is skilled in managing change within the finance department, improving the way we prepare, report and use management accounting; dealing with the challenges of accounting for our planned development programmes, whilst having regard to the special nature of our status as a registered charity.
- Good working knowledge of Company Law.
- Practical knowledge of VAT including accounting for partial exemption.
- The ability to share your knowledge with managers, improving how they use financial information through your passion of management accounting and positive attitude.
- A successful track record of developing financial and management accounting and making an impact within an organisation.
- Strong project management capability with the ability to stay calm and focused during demanding or busy work situations.
- A good decision maker and problem solver, who is adaptable and highly motivated.
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Excellent level of competency in use of Word and Excel.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!