Head of Operations – London
Salary: up to £65,000
I am working closely with a unique and dynamic food concept with venues across London, this company took the market by storm back in 2015 with their fresh, innovative and quirky take on pan Asian take out/delivery.
Currently with 6 strong trading sites, this concept has their eye on several key locations set for role out within the next 12 months. I am looking for a strong but hands on senior operator to take this business to its next step in the market and grow what is already a popular and go to choose when ordering takeout food.
The benefits of the Head of Operations
- Heading up a young company in the preliminary stages of their development
- A basic salary of up to £65,000 plus a competitive bonus structure
- The chance to work with like minded and open people in a dynamic environment
- Strong autonomy on what is already a popular and growing business
The role of the Head of Operations
- Managing and heading up the operations for 6 sites
- Initial roll out and input on all projects and new openings
- Overseeing service and standards across the board
- Implement a structure and oversea the development of managers within the business
- Manage financials and bring in costs accordingly
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager who is ready for the next step and head up something of their own! Delivery experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If you would like to hear more than please get in touch with Sonny!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!