Role: Hotel General Manager
The General Manager is to direct and control the Hotel giving strategic guidance and direction to the management and staff in order to ensure that the property achieves its business objectives.
- To plan, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy to meet criteria set by the Chief Operating Officer and Board of Directors.
- To provide strategic advice and guidance to all the senior managers
- Ensure appropriate policies are developed to meet the company's mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statuary and other regulations.
- To plan, motivate and coordinate the company's management through leadership and solid business practices.
- To establish and enforce company standards enforcing ethical business practices.
- To overview the development and review of annual business plans & budgets
- To monitor performance of current business units in order to plan and execute improvements to the business model
- To ensure that the business Operations are run efficiently and at maximum productivity.
- To identify new business opportunities and create new business ventures within the parameters set by the Board of Directors.
- To plan, develop and direct the implementation of the marketing program together with the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Must have at least 5 years Hotel General Management experience within 4/5-star properties
- Someone from a very strong pre-opening background
- Ideally will have experience in the European market
- Financially astute and full business acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Good brand awareness and ability to implement new standards
- Excellent revenue skills and sales strategy implementation
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!