Human Resources Graduate
Have you recently graduated with an HR or another relevant degree?
Have you previously worked within the grocery or retail sector?
THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Our client is an amazing, high end food retail concept that take pride in their products, service and their employees. Due to growth they are looking for a HR Coordinator to assist the HR Manager and provide support to the company’s employees.
If you’re looking to join a company that is dynamic, forward thinking and really values their employees, then please keep reading!
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- · Assist and get fully involved in the whole recruitment process
- · Oversee all new starter packs in accordance to PAF procedures
- · Work alongside and assist the Payroll Manager
- · Assist senior management in all other HR projects
The ideal candidate:
- · HR Experience- ideally within the hospitality, food & beverage industry (not essential)
- · Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- · Excellent attention to detail
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Drive and ambition to succeed
Tick all the boxes? Please send your resume to Sharlene today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!