Internal Communications Manager
Locations: Central London
Salary: £28k - £35k
Overview of Role:
The primary function of the Communications Manager is to ensure employees are kept informed and motivated and to promote the company’s values. This will be done by communication through several channels such as staff intranet, Fourth Engage App Herd Here, social media and newsletters. The Communications Manager will work closely with Senior Directors to establish organisational messages and keep staff informed of developments.
Specifics of Role:
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Directors
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Create compelling content to be distributed across several internal channels in line with external messaging
- Manage Reward Gateway to promote engagement and recognition across the business
- Experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in hospitality industry is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!