International Sales & Marketing Director – Fine Food & Tea
UK & Franchise Retail
£80,000 - £90,000
Home based with International travel
My client is an established and highly respected brand and one of the first multinational companies. They are going through a period of rapid expansion and re-establishing themselves as a global brand.
As an International Sales & Marketing Director, you will manage the UK and franchise retail stores and have full responsibility for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development plans, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new - franchise/HORECA/Travel Retail - markets
You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in sales with outstanding milestones where you have excelled in your role and maximised company profit. You will also be number-orientated with strong maths skills and a well-developed business sense.
- Develop and manages sales operating budgets and marketing plans.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, all social media channels
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy in conjunction with NPD Product Managers (Food & Non-Food) to produce the highest possible long-term return and to ensure the business remains competitive and innovative.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set KPI’s.
- Ensure that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets, pre-agreed deliverables.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Meet with key clients and negotiate and close deals
- Manage all employees of the department and be responsible for their performance management.
- Analyse and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Review and analyses sales performances against activity to determine effectiveness
- Ability to travel internationally
- Previous experience as a high-level executive managing and mentoring both sales & marketing teams,
- Experience crafting national and global sales plans
- Experience accurately forecasting sales predictions (local and global).
- Strong interpersonal skills - a natural team leader.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Professional certifications in Strategic Sales, Account Management and Sales Management
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent negotiator with great business acumen
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Able to work under pressure & results driven
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to email@example.com or call me - 02077902666
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!