Junior Accounts Manager- London- Food Retail Concept- £25k
This position will report directly to the Head of Finance.
- Oversee daily activities of Account Administrators
- Train new Account Administrators and delegate tasks
- Process weekly sales invoices and produce weekly sales reports for management review
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end closing
- Process fortnightly expense reports and create corresponding journal entries
- Monitor Accounts Payable accounts and process weekly payment requests
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card and bank statements
- Check monthly financial statements and investigate any discrepancies regarding sales and vendor invoices
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintain orderly and detailed accounting filing system
- Assist the Head of Finance with additional reports and ad hoc tasks, as required
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of accounting experience
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data in Excel and familiarity using formulas and charts
- Accuracy, organization and attention to detail under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working within the food industry
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!