Junior Field Marketing Manager
My client is one of the world’s fastest growing companies and due to this growth they are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join their amazing Marketing team! Working within a global, matrix managed marketing framework, the Creative Designer will be responsible for the creation of marketing materials to support marketing for US and Canada to meet agreed KPIs and contribute to the overall success of the business.
- · Create and execute the local marketing plans
- · Proactively identify and implement media activities to drive demand and create awareness in North America
- · Manage the PR agencies
- · Establish and oversee sponsorship opportunities
- · Ensure that tracking is in place for all local marketing campaigns in order to understand campaign performance/ROI
- · Create campaign wrap-up reports for the local marketing campaigns to share with key stakeholders
- · Related degree- ideally Bachelor of Marketing
- · 5-7 years experience managing offline marketing campaigns
- · Experience managing large budgets
- · Experience managing external agencies
- · Ideally you will come from a B2C background
- · Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders
- · Previous field or multi site experience ESSENTIAL
Does this sound like your next career move? Send your resume to Sharlene today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!