Kitchen Porter – Restaurant bar an events space
Salary: up to £9 an hour
Who we are?
A fresh food operation with an emphasis fun, comfort food served with a modern twist! You will need to be very flexible and willing to work efficiently and fast under high pressure situations!
Kitchen porter key responsibilities:
- Cleaning crockery, cutlery and other catering equipment in a fast, efficient and organised manner
- Maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen
- Receiving deliveries
- Keep store areas neat and tidy
- Maintain high level of personal hygiene
- Assisting chefs with food preparation
- Flexible enough to assist in all reasonable tasks at the hotel in and out of the kitchen
What do we offer?
- Hourly rate plus great tronc
- A real work/life balance
- Full induction and continued, ongoing training
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Free bowling and 50% discount on food & drinks for you and your family & friends
- The chance to work in one of the city’s coolest venues with an amazing team
- Amazing discounts on everything from gym membership and cinema tickets to apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
They offer excellent training and great progression for hard working individuals. Their sites are busy so there’s never a dull moment!!!
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to Hannahmelia@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However don’t hesitate to get int touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!