Learning & Development Manager- Catering
8 weeks on/ 2 weeks off
My client is a leading FM provider for remote sites all across the world. Due to a large contract win, they are now looking for a Training Manager for one of their large sites in Panama.
- Produce strategies and plans to meet training and development needs of the team
- Assess relevant training needs for team members and project management
- Identify, design and facilitate training interventions necessary to meet training needs
- Provide input into functional training budgets, forecast costs
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that provided externally or internally by others
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- MUST have experience within a FM or remote site field
- Essential Training and Development related qualification functional and operational experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email. Numerically and grammatically accurate
- Creation of training interventions Coaching, mentoring, facilitation and training skills Presentation design skills
- Previous experience of managing and delivering training
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!