Role: Leisure and Sport Centre Manager
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Our client is currently seeking an Leisure and Sport Centre Manager to oversee their new Leisure and Sport Centre development in Dammam, KSA.
The role will oversee all areas of operations including, training, recruiting, P&L and marketing.
- Oversee the Operations, Growth and Development for the site
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Owners
- Develop and manage annual budget
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Must have full control over P&L in current role
- A strong understanding of the local markets
- Being a leader
- Being able to work with a team
- Having good decision making abilities
- Being able to work under pressure
- Having excellent negotiation skills
- Having good spoken and written communication.
- Having special attention to details
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!