The Lifecycle Manager will take first line management responsibility for a group of Lifecycle obligations, owning the annual and concession plan, dealing with the reporting and change management processes as defined within the respective contractual obligations.
The Lifecycle Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Annual Condition inspections (a proficient knowledge of Buildings and M&E Systems is desirable) to meet the needs of the Annual Lifecycle planning process undertaken as part of the annual reporting obligation on 35 PFI projects.
- 1st Line management responsibility for an allocated group of Lifecycle obligations and fund balances
- Working as part of the Lifecycle Governance Team will survey and produce Lifecycle Annual and Five Year capital replacement plans
- Working as part of the Lifecycle Governance Team to maintain accurate financial record for Lifecycle expenditure and income
- Working as part of the Lifecycle Governance Team will execute all Building Surveys and Inspections
- Working as part of the Lifecycle Governance Team will take ownership for all building related areas and providing ‘expert’ opinion in respect of building defects and\or repair works
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and their tenants and support future business opportunities
- Qualified (chartered preferred) Asset professional
- Competent in the use of standard forms of contract
- Diligent and accurate attention to detail and financial record keeping
- Effective verbal and written communications
- PC competent – particularly excel and word
- Good customer facing skills
- Highly self-motivated with good time management skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!