Engineer needed for Resort Maintenance Manager post!
Salary: $50k per year + accommodation allowance + more
Ever wish your vacation could be forever? Well here’s your chance. We are working with a beautiful resort that needs an experienced Engineer for Maintenance management for the entire property.
- Manage ground-up projects including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting and construction management
- Achieve the overall business objectives of the Projects Division, including briefing, design, contracts, procurement logistics & warehousing, budgets, engineering, construction, handover and feedback
- Proficient at managing 3 – 5star resort developments, renovation, repositioning, ground up projects and overseeing client team
- STP and Absorption Chiller systems
- Create, maintain and lead a team as needed
- Reverse Osmosis plant – desalinisation
- Engineering or Electrical expertise, construction background preferred
- Minimum 5 years of resort with previous Caribbean experience
- Solid experience with project management and collaborative software
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented
- Solution based and collaborative minded
Up for the adventure? Please send your resume to Cara@corecruitment.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!