Management Accountant- Restaurant Group- West London- 25k+
- Collating of the weekly unit financial returns and producing the weekly profit and loss account together with the supporting key management reports
- Posting of the monthly accounting journals and reconciling the key control accounts as directed by the Financial Controller
- Preparation, under the direction of the Financial Controller, of the labour crew indexes for units and the subsequent monitoring of the performance against these targets
- Responsibility for the stock management aspects of the Stocklink system, reviewing the stock takes and the subsequent investigation of variances on a product level and gross profit
- Reconcile the G4S change and control accounts
- Producing the daily sales sheet and subsequent weekly and monthly sales reports
You should have experience of the hospitality or restaurant industry and ideally be part qualified.
The incumbent must have strong excel skills and in particular the use of Vlookups and macros.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!