Marketing Executive (Events) – North of London - £23,500
Role: Marketing Executive (Events)
Fantastic opportunity to work within an Inspiring and professional organisation, specialising in educational courses, seminars, lectures and conferences.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the marketing team with the delivery of campaigns, on and off line utilising the full marketing mix
- Create email marketing campaigns
- liaising with designers, printers and other external suppliers.
- Attend exhibitions and assist with the company stand at events as required
- To track budget, spend and ROI
- Previous marketing experience, preferably gained in events environment with experience of digital and direct marketing
- Highly organised, motivated and confident.
- Able to manage a challenging workload and to work on your own initiative
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Flexibility with working hours and travel
Interested in this great challenge? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV to have a confidential chat! Or feel free to call on 02077902666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!